Download this demo guide to learn how to run the CoaXPress 12.5 Gbps video demo using the PolarFire Video Kit and CXP-12 Host board, Dual Camera sensor module and CXP-12 Device board and a HDMI monitor. The demo design features a fully integrated solution developed using Microsemi Libero SoC software to help customers evaluate PolarFire in smart embedded vision applications and to build prototypes quickly.
The demo demonstrates the following functions:
– MIPI CSI-2 RX to read the 4K dual camera input
– CoaXPress IP configured as the CXP Device to transmit 4K video data from 2 cameras to the
– CoaXPress IP configured as the CXP Host to receive 4K video data from 2 cameras from the
– CFA (Color Filter Array) to RGB (Red, Green, Blue) conversion
– Display controller
– Picture In Picture (PIP)
– 4K image panning through 1920×1080 output via HDMI 1.4 TX port
– Edge detection
– Image enhancements such as contrast, brightness, or color balance
– Send GenICam commands from the CXP Host to CXP Device to control camera settings.
– Fetch XML file from the CXP Device to CXP Host to save it on the host computer and displaying on the user interface (GUI)