Organizations are enabling their organization through digital transformation initiatives. IDC’s worldwide COVID-19 Impact on IT Spending Survey (conducted October 15–30, 2020) asked respondents to rate their top organizational goals for this year:
- 55% want to digitally enhance their products and services.
- 49% want to future proof their business.
- 41% need to invest in technology to close digital
- 38% want to accelerate the pace of digital transformation/innovation.
- 35% want to expand their partner ecosystems.
Digital resiliency is the ability of an organization to adapt to business disruptions by leveraging digital capabilities not only to restore business operations but also to capitalize on changed conditions. Becoming digitally resilient is an investment in the future of the organization.
Download this IDC Market Spotlight to learn the steps small and midsize businesses can take to jumpstart their digital transformation, and why it matters.